[ZendTo] zendto (5.23-2) Debian 10: " Undefined variable: NSSDROPBOX_PREFS"

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Mar 23 17:27:33 GMT 2020

Neil,

At the start of that function (line 2024 currently), add a line that says
     global $NSSDROPBOX_URL;
then hopefully that error will go away. My bad.

Please can you test that for me and let me know if it fixes it.

Thanks!
Jules.

On 23/03/2020 17:15, zend.to at neilzone.co.uk wrote:

>> On 23 Mar 2020, at 14:17, Jules <Jules at Zend.To
>> <mailto:Jules at Zend.To>> wrote:
>>
>> That's odd. My line 203 in that file is just
>> class NSSDropbox {
>
> It would have helped if I had got the line reference correct: it’s
> 2031, not 203.
>
> There, I have:
>
> 2031 if(substr(getClientIP($NSSDROPBOX_PREFS), 0, $sublen)==$subnet){
>

> A reboot of the whole server fixed the issue, in the sense that I can
> now log in, but the error still appears in the logs.
>
> Neil

'Every morning when I wake,
  Dear Lord, a little prayer I make,
  O please do keep Thy lovely eye