[ZendTo] zendto (5.23-2) Debian 10: " Undefined variable: NSSDROPBOX_PREFS"

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Mar 23 14:17:42 GMT 2020

Neil,

That's odd. My line 203 in that file is just
class NSSDropbox {
and I don't get that error appearing in my httpd logs on RHEL7.

Please do let me know what you find!

On 22/03/2020 18:57, Neil via ZendTo wrote:
> I’ve just upgrade zendto to v5.23.2 via apt, running on Debian 10.
>
> When I try to log in, I see no log in form, and this error is in
> apache2’s error log:
>
> "Got error 'PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:
> NSSDROPBOX_PREFS in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 203”
>
> I haven’t got to the bottom of it yet, and I’ll report back if I do.
>

> Neil

The current UK shipping forecast:
Malin: South 6 to gale 8, perhaps severe gale 9 later. Rough or very rough,
occasionally high in northwest. Occasional rain. Good, occasionally poor.