[ZendTo] Error in 5.23

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Mar 19 15:54:24 GMT 2020

Orion,

I have just published 5.23-2 with this bug fix.

Thanks!
Jules.

On 18/03/2020 20:35, Jules via ZendTo wrote:
> Orion,
>
> Many thanks, I'll fix this in the morning. That was to do with someone
> needing to not be able to edit the organization.
>
> Thanks!
> Jules.
>
> On 18/03/2020 20:29, Orion Poplawski via ZendTo wrote:
>> Just updated to 5.23.  Request a drop-off was failing with:
>>
>> PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function
>> authorizedUserData() on null in /opt/zendto/lib/Req.php:149\nStack trace:\n#0
>> /opt/zendto/lib/Req.php(82): Req->initWithFormData....
>>
>> Looks like:
>>
>>        $senderOrganization = $theDropbox->authorizedUserData("organization");
>>
>> needs to be:
>>
>>        $senderOrganization = $this->_dropbox->authorizedUserData("organization");
>>
>> Thanks for the great software, we've been using it for years!

> Julian Field MEng CEng CITP MBCS MIEEE MACM
>
> 'Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy
>   action.' - Ian Fleming

'Split apart, reunited, or adjusting for new conditions on the
  ground, a family is a double-edged sword. They're the best of times,
  the worst of times, your keys to the kingdom and the skeletons in
  your closet. If only we didn't have to eat dinner with them.'
  -- Mary, "In Plain Sight"