[ZendTo] Admin user account disable

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Thu Mar 5 10:38:56 GMT 2020

On 05/03/2020 09:37, Rahul Kumar via ZendTo wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> please check te error below,
>
> /opt/zendto/bin# ./deleteuser.php admin
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: SERVER_PORT in
> /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 41
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: HTTPS in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php
> on line 42
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: HTTPS in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php
> on line 48
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: SERVER_NAME in
> /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 48
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in
> /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 48
Don't worry about them, they are harmless.

> Failed: Aborting deleting user admin as that user does not exist
So there isn't any local user (in ZendTo) called "admin".

ZendTo doesn't automatically create *any* accounts of any sort when you
install it. There are no "default admin credentials" or anything like that.

If you want to delete an account called "admin", you first need to find
where it is. You have just proved it's not part of ZendTo itself.