[ZendTo] Admin user account disable

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Tue Mar 3 11:55:32 GMT 2020

Rahul,

I would strongly advise that you build a new server/VM running the
latest version of ZendTo. There are a lot of new features and
improvements that your users might well want to use.

But to answer your question, look in preferences.php. There is a setting
called "adminUsers". Set that to
     'adminUsers' => array(),
and that will mean you have no ZendTo administrators. Everything should
work fine like that. You will just need to temporarily add whatever
username is an administrator when you need to carry out any admin tasks
such as looking at the global list of drop-offs, or unlocking users who
have been locked out for having failed to many username/password checks
in a row.

On 03/03/2020 05:21, Rahul Kumar via ZendTo wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> i have zendto Version 4.11  running but i want to disable the Admin
> user account as it is a security issue for us. we already
> authenticating users through ldap.
>
> could someone please help in this ?
>

> Thanks,
> Rahul Kumar
> Contact(M): 9958664330

The current UK shipping forecast:
Tyne, Dogger: East or southeast, veering west 6 to gale 8, occasionally severe
gale 9 for a time. Moderate or rough, occasionally very rough in Dogger. Rain,
then wintry showers. Moderate or poor, occasionally good later.