[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: ZendTo 6.03-1 production release

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Tue Jun 30 21:53:21 BST 2020

Jules,
Just an FYI for anyone use SLES (this may also be applicable to OpenSUSE).  The upgrade command I use is "zypper update zendto" followed by running your script "/opt/zendto/bin/upgrade".

Ken
>>> Jules via ZendTo <zendto at zend.to> 6/30/2020 11:41 AM >>>
Hi all!

I have just made a new "production" release, version 6.03-1.
The new features in this release are:
* Users can now edit the Subject line of a new drop-off, to add project names or ticket numbers.
* "Export as CSV" button added to Inbox, Outbox and "Global List of Drop-offs" pages. It exports the visible columns.
* Those same pages now have toggles to show/hide each column, and one for all columns.
- Improved logging of failed attempts to login to admin accounts.
- "adduser" checks for "<" and ">" in usernames typed by people taking the syntax guidance too literally.
- "autolist" improved to include pick-up information.
- Bug fixed where incorrect expiry times were shown in reminder emails.
Existing users can just upgrade using
sudo apt update
sudo apt upgrade zendto
or
yum upgrade zendto
depending on your flavour of Linux.
New sites should use the ZendTo Installer, as described at
zend.to/downloads
Any problems, questions, issues or comments are always welcome!
Cheers,
Jules-- Julian Field MEng CEng CITP MBCS MIEEE MACM'Making machines do what you want requires only two qualities: 1) Being slightly more stubborn that the computer, & 2) Remembering that computers are electrified rocks.' - @JediJeremywww.Zend.ToTwitter: @JulesFM