[ZendTo] ZendTo 6.01-1 released

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Jun 5 16:26:34 BST 2020

Hi folks!

2 new things in this:

1. The global list of drop-offs now has toggles for showing/hiding the
columns available, and I have added the recipients and expiry date of
each drop-off to data you can choose to show.
2. The "autolist" command should now be able to handle much bigger dumps
of data about your drop-offs.

If you like the toggles for showing/hiding the columns in the Global
Drop-offs list, do let me know and I can add the same feature to the
user's own "Inbox" and "Outbox" as well.

Any problems, questions of suggestions, do let me know!

'Making machines do what you want requires only two qualities:
  1) Being slightly more stubborn that the computer, &
  2) Remembering that computers are electrified rocks.' - @JediJeremy