[ZendTo] Chunk error after upgrading to v6

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Jun 3 16:31:48 BST 2020

Well done, that will be it.
I need to make the Installer spot fpm correctly, which it isn't at the
moment.
If you apply the same to the fpm version that were applied to the
apache2 version ("diff php.ini.zendto php.ini" to find them), that
should fix it.

But as you're using fpm, then
     systemctl restart apache2
won't help, you will need to
     systemctl restart fpm
to restart the PHP engine in Apache.

On 03/06/2020 16:26, zend.to at neilzone.co.uk wrote:

>> On 3 Jun 2020, at 15:58, Jules <Jules at Zend.To <mailto:Jules at Zend.To>>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Search that page for upload_tmp_dir and see what it says.
>
> “no value”
>
> *However*, I wonder if the error is that the loaded config file is not:
>
> /etc/php/7.2/apache2/php.ini
>
> but:
>
> /etc/php/7.2/fpm/php.ini
>
> which does not have the ;upload_tmp_dir setting (it’s commented out).
>
> Best wishes
>
> Neil

How to stop time: kiss.
How to travel in time: read.