[ZendTo] Chunk error after upgrading to v6

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Jun 3 15:47:30 BST 2020

And I have just added a bit of extra error checking and logging (for
this symptom0 to www/savechunk.php.
It will be in the next release, but feel free to try the attached.

On 03/06/2020 15:36, zend.to at neilzone.co.uk wrote:

>> On 3 Jun 2020, at 14:25, Jules <Jules at Zend.To <mailto:Jules at Zend.To>>
>> wrote:
>
> Thanks Jules
>>
>> Please can you run this command
>>     php -i | grep upload_tmp_dir
>> Theupload_tmp_dirsetting should resolve to/var/zendto/incoming.
>
> I get this:
>
> upload_tmp_dir => /var/zendto/incoming => /var/zendto/incoming
>
> Perhaps that’s a double reference?
>
> Neil

'Adversity is like a strong wind. I don't mean just that it holds
  us back from places we might otherwise go. It also tears away from
  us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that afterward we see
  ourselves as we really are, and not merely as we might like to be.'
  - Arthur Golden