[ZendTo] ZendTo admin funtions not available when I log in from the WAN

zend.to at neilzone.co.uk zend.to at neilzone.co.uk
Wed Jul 29 07:19:02 BST 2020

> On 29 Jul 2020, at 03:30, Marlon Deerr via ZendTo <zendto at zend.to> wrote:
>
> I have my ZendTo site now working from outside my LAN, however whenever I log in as an admin user coming in from the WAN, I am not given any of the admin related functions, however when I log in as an admin from inside our LAN, I have all admin functions available to me.

Look for the following in preferences.php:

 // Are admin logins restricted to connections from the 'localIPSubnets'
  // networks?
  // Yes by default. This stops attempted remote logins to admin
  // accounts, so your admin accounts cannot be used maliciously by
  // outsiders.
  'adminLoginsMustBeLocal' => TRUE,

Try changing it to FALSE, if you are absolutely sure you want this functionality.

Best wishes

Neil