[ZendTo] Failed Drop Off: you cannot drop-off directories; only files

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Jul 23 13:54:11 BST 2020

Marlon,

How much RAM does your ZendTo server have?

Were you trying to encrypt that drop-off? The encryption needs a fair
bit of RAM (extra 1GB or so).

If you are running with a total of less than about 3GB RAM on the
server, I would try increasing it to at least that.

And yes, capturing the browser information sounds like a good idea.
There will be a corresponding entry in your Apache logs, but adding it
to the ZendTo log as well would save a lot of cross-checking.

On 23/07/2020 13:46, Marlon Deerr wrote:

> Yes, it was happening even when I tried a different file. The funny
> thing is, I tried again a little later and then it worked AND this was
> with the same file I was trying to drop off. The only variable I
> believed changed was the web browser I was using.  Tested again this
> morning and all seems to be fine now. I am not at the computer I was
> using previously so I’ll need to circle back and perform some more
> tests on that computer to see if I can recreate the problem.
>
> I’m curious though…your logs record the when and from what IP the
> drop-off was made. For a future version, any chance you can also
> capture the browser (and its version)  that was used at the time of
> drop-off?
>

> Marlon Deerr, Technology Manager
> 416-572-8795(direct) | MDeerr at hshlawyers.com
> <mailto:MDeerr at hshlawyers.com>
> <https://www.hshlawyers.com>
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/howie-sacks-&-henry-llp---personal-injury-law/>
> <https://twitter.com/hshlawyers>
> <https://www.facebook.com/HSHPersonalInjuryLawyers/>
> <https://www.youtube.com/user/hshlawyers> 	3500 - 20 Queen St. W.,
> Toronto, ON M5H 3R3
> Fax: 416-361-0083 | Toll Free: 877-474-5997 | www.hshlawyers.com
> <https://www.hshlawyers.com>
>

> This Howie Sacks & Henry e-mail is privileged, confidential and
> subject to copyright. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.

'Probability factor of one to one. We have normality. I repeat, we
  have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore
  your own problem.' - Trillian, The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy