[ZendTo] Uploading - Scanning, Checksumming... message remains after drop-off

Marlon Deerr MDeerr at hshlawyers.com
Thu Jul 23 13:50:12 BST 2020

I'm noticing the following message remaining at times when I perform a drop-off. I'm thinking this "may" be browser related. It is somewhat misleading as the drop-off is actually completed but with the message remaining on the screen, it can confuse a sender. They may think the process was not complete and then re-attempt another drop-off, not realizing that the recipient already received the notice of the drop-off.

I'll continue to test this theory out but I know for sure I have received this more than once on different web browsers.

Anyone else experiencing this?

[cid:image001.png at 01D660CE.46AF6E80]