[ZendTo] Suggestion?: Edit Address book from "Home" page

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jul 21 18:49:42 BST 2020

Kris,

I've thought about that one (briefly) too. The amount of work required
to implement an address book editor is simply not worth the gain.
You can delete address book entries from both the "new drop-off" and
"request a drop-off" pages.
You can even add new ones (without sending anything anywhere) by
entering them in the "request a drop-off" page and unticking the "Send
email" checkbox.

I'm going to have to be *awfully* bored before I start trying to write
an editor.

Sorry,
Jules.

On 21/07/2020 17:49, Kris Lou via ZendTo wrote:
> Jules,
>
> I ran into an "issue" that's incredibly low priority, but the only way
> to access and edit the Address Book is from the Dropoff page.  (I had
> some typos that were nice to fix.)
>
> Is it worth making that accessible from the initial login page?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kris Lou
> klou at themusiclink.net <mailto:klou at themusiclink.net>

'Making machines do what you want requires only two qualities:
  1) Being slightly more stubborn that the computer, &
  2) Remembering that computers are electrified rocks.' - @JediJeremy