[ZendTo] Potential change to RPM packaging — good/bad idea?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Jul 17 19:42:03 BST 2020

So that's a vote for "leave as is", as you should get a
preferences.php.rpmnew at the moment.

On 17/07/2020 19:32, Kris Lou via ZendTo wrote:
> RE: rpmnew vs rpmsave, I think it should be consistent with the
> preferences.php.save (or however it's currently done).
>
> Then the "after-upgrade adjustment workflow" for us is the same.

The current UK shipping forecast:
Northwest Fair Isle, Southeast Faeroes: Southwesterly 5 to 7. Rough or very
rough, becoming rough. Squally showers. Moderate or good.