[ZendTo] Debian Buster, apparmor and clamd

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Jan 1 11:47:04 GMT 2020

Kevin,

You can either run
     ./install.sh
and say no to everything except the ClamAV stage.
Or else you can run either of
     Ubuntu-Debian/3-clamav.sh
or
     cd Ubuntu-Debian
     ./3-clamav.sh

All 3 alternatives will have the same result.
(Being able to do the last 2 makes my life a lot quicker when debugging
it! :)

Cheers, and Happy New Year to you too!
Jules.