[ZendTo] LDAP authentication broken after 6.05-2 upgrade

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Aug 31 18:07:19 BST 2020

Just release 6.05-3 including this fix.

Thanks!
Jules.

On 31/08/2020 17:53, Etienne Vogt wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Aug 2020, Jules wrote:
>
>> Etienne,
>>
>> Please can you try this fix for me?
>>
>> Edit
>>     /opt/zendto/lib/NSSLDAPAuthenticator.php
>> and change line 392.
>>
>> It should currently say this:
>>             parent::authenticate($uname,$password,$response);
>>
>> Please change it to this:
>> parent::authenticate($uname,$password,$response,$errormsg);
>>
>> You should then just refresh your web browser. There should be no
>> need to restart any services on your ZendTo server.
>>
>> Please let me know if this fixes it or not, and I'll push out a quick
>> update.
>
> It works, thanks. In fact, I just tried the exact same patch before I got
> your response.

The current UK shipping forecast:
West Lundy, Fastnet, Irish Sea: Southerly 3 to 5. Smooth or slight at first in
east Irish Sea, otherwise slight or moderate. Occasional rain for a time.
Good, occasionally moderate.