[ZendTo] ZendTo Fatal error

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Apr 16 15:30:09 BST 2020

Mark,

You need another PHP module installing, the "php-curl" module.
Do
     sudo dpkg -l | grep php
That will list a whole bunch of packages, where in each one the "php"
will be followed by a version number such as "7.2".
Then do the command
     sudo apt install php7.2-curl
(where obviously the "7.2" is replaced with whatever version number you
got from the previous command).

Then do
     sudo systemctl restart apache2
to restart the web server with the extra module loaded.

With luck it should then work!

Let me know how you get on.