[ZendTo] AD Authentication issue

Ben Schneider schneiderbw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 18:52:38 BST 2020

So I went ahead and turned up the PHP errors to debug level and I'm getting
these errors:

*Notice*: Undefined offset: 1 in */opt/zendto/lib/NSSADAuthenticator.php* on
line *556*

*Warning*: setcookie() expects parameter 3 to be integer, float given in
*/opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php* on line *604*
*Ben Schneider*
schneiderbw at gmail.com
Cell: 937-346-7154 <javascript:void(0);>