[ZendTo] AD Authentication issue

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Apr 2 15:53:23 BST 2020

Instead of using the Multi authenticator, try it with just the AD
authenticator to start with.

Does the /var/log/zendto/zendto.log say anything useful?
Is the site's root URL (the setting is called 'serverRoot') set
correctly in /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php?

On 02/04/2020 15:31, Ben Schneider wrote:
> Hi Jules,
>
> It does include the domain.  I've tried both domain.com
> <http://domain.com> and *@domain.com <http://domain.com>
> *Ben Schneider*
> schneiderbw at gmail.com <mailto:schneiderbw at gmail.com>
> Cell:937-346-7154 <javascript:void(0);>
>

> On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 10:23 AM Jules <Jules at zend.to
> <mailto:Jules at zend.to>> wrote:
>
>     Check /opt/zendto/config/internaldomains.conf.
>     My guess is that your email domain isn't listed in there.
>
>     Hope that helps,
>     Jules.
>
>     On 02/04/2020 15:09, Ben Schneider via ZendTo wrote:
>>     Hi Folks!
>>
>>     I'm having some issues with a fresh install of ZendTo (Version
>>     5.23-3).
>>
>>     I have Local and AD authentication setup and I'm having the
>>     following issue:
>>
>>      - When a Local user logs in, everything works just fine.
>>      - When an AD user logs in, they get presented with the
>>     activities they are supposed to, but when they attempt to click
>>     on one of them they get "This feature is only available to users
>>     who have logged in"
>>
>>     I've checked the time on the server is in alignment with both the
>>     time on my computer, and the time on the DC.
>>
>>     I'm not sure what the issue is.  Any thoughts?
>
>     Jules
>
>     --
>     Julian Field MEng CEng CITP MBCS MIEEE MACM
>
>     'One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth
>       doing is what we do for others.' - Lewis Carroll
>
>     www.Zend.To  <http://www.Zend.To>
>     Twitter: @JulesFM

'We face neither East nor West: we face forward.' - Kwame Nkrumah