[ZendTo] Feature Request: Set Encryption as default for Dropoffs, but don't enforce them

Tobias Tafart tobias.tafart at nextlayer.at
Fri Sep 20 09:49:48 BST 2019

Hi,

we would like to be able to set encryption as enabled via default for
drop-offs, but we don’t want to enforce it.

The other options on the drop-offs page we can control the defaults via
changing the templates (by just setting checked="checked"), but for the
encryption this won’t work because it won’t ask for the password that way.
The idea being that we hope to encourage our users to make use of the
functionality. The big red banner on top of the page doesn’t seem to do
much. We can’t enforce encryption though.
I hope this should be fairly easy to implement and I suspect others also
might have a use for such functionality.

Regards,

Tobias Tafart
System Engineer

 <https://www.nextlayer.at/>

next layer Tele­kommunikations­dienst­leistungs- und Beratungs GmbH
1150 Wien | Mariahilfer Gürtel 37/7
fon: +43 5 1764-894 | fax: +43 5 1764-900 | m: +43 664 2 1764 94
web:  <https://www.nextlayer.at/> www.nextlayer.at

 <https://www.nextlayer.at/twitter>

 <https://www.nextlayer.at/xing>

 <https://www.nextlayer.at/linkedin>