[ZendTo] ZendTo demo site running latest beta

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Fri May 3 12:16:42 BST 2019

Folks,

I have a ZendTo demo site. It's just a normal installation of ZendTo
with manually-created local users, and a few extra domains added to
internaldomains.conf.

Please don't all yell at once, as I still create users manually on it.

But if you would like to see the user interface improvements in the
latest betas, or want to test anything else about it, such as maybe
grabbing some screenshots to show your management, then please do let me
know.

'The AI does not hate you, nor does it love you, but you are made
  out of atoms which it can use for something else.' - Eliezer Yudkowsky