[ZendTo] [NOTSPAM?] Re: SAML/Shibboleth for authentication?

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Mon Jan 14 09:42:18 GMT 2019

Michael,

I must admit that SimpleSAML had rather scared me off! If that's
supposed to be "simple" then what are the non-simple ones like?!! :-(

The onelogin php-saml looks a lot easier at a first glance.
Definitely a good place to start.

Thanks for the info,
Jules.

On 12/01/2019 21:49, YOUNG, MICHAEL A. wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Dec 2018, Jules via ZendTo wrote:
>
>> SAML is on my feature request list.
>>
>> I think someone found a relatively straightforward way of implementing it in
>> PHP (I've looked at SimpleSAML and that looks pretty hairy!). Just got to
>> find it...
> If it is any use I know of a couple of php saml projects:
> https://github.com/simplesamlphp/saml2 which is the backend library for
> simplesamlphp and
> https://github.com/onelogin/php-saml which looks like it might be simpler
> to use.
>
>   	Michael Young

The current UK shipping forecast:
Fisher, German Bight: Northwest 7 to severe gale 9. Very rough or high. Wintry
showers. Moderate or good.