[ZendTo] support for x-forwarded-for headers

Armando Martins armando.mart1s at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:31:41 GMT 2019

You're welcome ;)
You just need to configure the rpaf module and stop using x-forwarded-for
for you apache logs. Rpaf do all the job.

Explanation from the author:

“Rpaf changes the remote address of the client visible to other Apache
modules when two conditions are satisfied. First condition is that the
remote client is actually a proxy that is defined in module configuration.
Secondly if there is an incoming X-Forwarded-For header and the proxy is in
it's list of known proxies it takes the last IP from the incoming
X-Forwarded-For header and changes the remote address of the client in the
request structure.”

--
Armando Martins