[ZendTo] Purging the list of previous recipients

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Tue Feb 12 12:09:24 GMT 2019

Neil,

Are you talking about the automatic "address book" feature in the "New
Dropoff" form?
Or any other records as well / instead?

On 12/02/2019 09:07, Neil via ZendTo wrote:
> Sorry if I am overlooking something obvious. Is there a way of purging
> the list of previous recipients of zend.to transfers?
>
> Or perhaps even disabling retaining recipient information completely?
>
> Best wishes
>
> Neil

'When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember
  that four of his fingers are pointing at himself.' - Louis Nizer