[ZendTo] Debian Buster, apparmor and clamd

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Dec 31 11:10:48 GMT 2019

Kevin,

Try downloading the latest installer and just run stage 3 of the
Ubuntu-Debian scripts.
This should now get this right.

On 30/12/2019 5:45 pm, Kevin Miller via ZendTo wrote:

> I haven’t gotten back to playing around with this (just turned
> apparmor off for now) but one thing I did discover is that the “#” in
> front of include statements doesn’t turn it into a comment.  See
> https://gitlab.com/apparmor/apparmor/-/wikis/QuickProfileLanguage
>
> Kind of goofy that they did it that way, but it is what it is I suppose.
>
> ...Kevin
>
> --
>
> Kevin Miller
>
> Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.
>
> 155 South Seward Street
>
> Juneau, Alaska 99801
>
> Phone: (907) 586-0242, Fax: (907) 586-4588 Registered Linux User No:
> 307357

The current UK shipping forecast:
Irish Sea: Southwest 4 or 5, becoming cyclonic 6 to gale 8, then north 4 to 6.
Slight or moderate, occasionally rough in south. Rain. Good, occasionally
poor.