[ZendTo] old zendto.po files

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Dec 27 17:40:49 GMT 2019

Kevin,

Yes it is safe to delete those zendto.po.~N~ files (where N is an
integer). They are just old backup ones that are created each time
make_languages is run.

On 23/09/2019 11:21 pm, Kevin Miller via ZendTo wrote:
> I just ran an update and was going through the output.  When asked if I wanted to keep an existing conf file I went with the default (keep the existing one).  I'm going through the various conf files now, comparing the differences and saw a number of zendto.po.~N~ files in the /opt/zendto/config/locale/ subdirectories.  I presume it's safe to delete these, right?
>
> ...Kevin
> --
> Kevin Miller
> Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.
> 155 South Seward Street
> Juneau, Alaska 99801
> Phone: (907) 586-0242, Fax: (907) 586-4588 Registered Linux User No: 307357

The current UK shipping forecast:
Irish Sea: Southwest 4 or 5, becoming cyclonic 6 to gale 8, then north 4 to 6.
Slight or moderate, occasionally rough in south. Rain. Good, occasionally
poor.