[ZendTo] LDAP Help

Corey Britton cbritton1978 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 00:09:46 BST 2019

Nevermind, I used Apache Directory Studio and edited the sn to the users full name.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 3:03 AM, Corey Britton via ZendTo<zendto at zend.to> wrote:   Okay, not sure what I am doing wrong here. I've installed LDAP on a Synology NAS. I have everything functioning. Except for the users full name. When I do an ldapsearch I see the field gecos: Person's Full Name  so I've tried changing
 ' authLDAPFullName'      => 'givenName sn',
to this instead
' authLDAPFullName'      => 'gecos',
It doesn't seem to do anything. It's not  a huge deal but when you send a drop it shows it as username <email at mydomain.com>. because sn is set to username.
I am not sure what I need to do to use gecos instead or if it's even possible.

Thanks,
Corey