[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: Production release 5.21-1

Ken Etter kle at msktd.com
Sun Aug 11 02:36:58 BST 2019

Thanks Jules!  That makes sense. And here you are trying to enjoy some
down time and I'm pestering you with questions. Relax, have fun, and I
will dig into this Monday and try not to bother you.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 10, 2019, at 3:06 PM, Jules Field <Jules at Zend.To> wrote:
>
> Ken,
>
> Zypper will have a command-Line option to tell it to ignore
dependencies. I don’t think you should need to run the ZendTo Installer
to do this little upgrade. Just tell zypper to upgrade the zendto
package, but ignore decencies.
> Then run
> /opt/zendto/bin/upgrade

>> On 9 Aug 2019, at 11:35 pm, Ken Etter <kle at msktd.com> wrote:
>>
>> So is there a way to tell the installer to ignore that error?
>> Ken
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Aug 9, 2019, at 6:34 PM, Jules Field <Jules at Zend.To> wrote:
>>>
>>> Ken,
>>>
>>> “jq” is only needed for the automation interface to ZendTo so you
can drive it from the command line. The web app itself will work
perfectly well without it.

>>> jq is a command line utility that can parse JSON and extract values
from it. The automation interface replies in JSON.

>>> --
>>> Jules

SP4, but maybe I can get it to work regardless.  I'll have to dig into
this next week.

https://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=utilities&package=jq