[ZendTo] [Feature Request custom string in subject per DropOff]

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sun Apr 21 12:40:53 BST 2019

Peter,

You effectively just want to allow senders to customise the "[ZENDTO]"
subject line tag in each drop-off, correct?

Does anyone else need to do this too?

On 21/02/2019 2:21 pm, Der PCFreak via ZendTo wrote:
> Hi Jules, hi all.
>
> I have a strange request from our ZendTo users. They asked if it would
> be possible to add a custom field when sending a DropOff
> that results in a custom text in all ZendTo email concerning this
> specific DropOff.
>
> Example current:
>
> [ZENDTO] One of the recipients has picked up your drop-off!
>
> Example requested:
>
> [ZENDTO] CUSTOM_STRING One of the recipients has picked up your drop-off!
>
> I asked a little bit about the purpose of their request and they told
> me that project teams sort their email by subject and
> consequently keep the project name (CUSTOM_STRING) in every subject of
> their emails concerning that specific project.
> So later they could sort by project name (CUSTOM_STRING) within
> Outlook to be able to verify when they sent a specific DropOff.
>
> Question:
> Is it possible to implement such a feature?
>
> I know that I could handcraft it but I don't want to make big changes
> to the source and always have to keep track of them when upgrading.
>
> I am currently not on the latest version of ZendTo, so if such a
> feature is maybe already present in the latest version, feel free
> to tell me.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Peter

'Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy
  action.' - Ian Fleming