[ZendTo] Zend.to error during drop-off

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Thu Oct 25 15:34:25 BST 2018

/opt/zendto is owned by root.  Changed it to www-data, but that did not
fix it.
>>> Gray McCord via ZendTo <zendto at zend.to> 10/25/2018 9:31 AM >>>
I’ve seen that message as well. Check the file permissions on the
/opt/zendto directories. Seems like I needed to make them writeable by
the apache user, but I could be mistaken.

Gray McCord
Adapt, Mutate, Migrate, or Die

 -C. Darwin