[ZendTo] manually retrieve an encrypted file?

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Tue Oct 23 15:02:07 BST 2018

Michael,

I've written a command-line utility "extractdropoff" which just takes a
ClaimID on the command-line.
If the drop-off is encrypted, it will prompt you to enter the passphrase
(which it won't echo).
It then saves the files in the current directory.
Nice and simple. :-)

It will be in the next release.

On 19/10/2018 18:00, MICHAEL R MASSE via ZendTo wrote:

> When I run the file command on the file that is sitting in the
> drop-offs folder with the claim ID in question, it says:
>
> raw G3 data, byte-padded
>
> When looking at the zendto.log file at the time the file was uploaded,
> it looks normal with no hint of anything wrong.   Here’s what it says
> with the email addresses obfiscated:
>
> 2018-10-10 21:13:19 108.85.190.41 [ZendTo]: Info: successfully
> delivered notification email to RECIPIENT at EMAIL.ADDRESS for claimID
> q3j8nGdByjV8MwSq
>
> 2018-10-10 21:13:19 108.85.190.41 [ZendTo]: Info: new encrypted
> dropoff q3j8nGdByjV8MwSq of 1 file created for external user SENDER
> SENDER at EMAIL.ADDRESS <mailto:SENDER at EMAIL.ADDRESS>
>
> A command line utility would be fantastic!
>
> -MIke

'I have lost friends, some by death ... others through sheer inability
  to cross the street.' - Virginia Woolf