[ZendTo] Text Box for Add Recipient Name and Email

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Fri Oct 19 11:43:22 BST 2018

Gregg,

Please can you try totally clearing your browser cache, I suspect you're
using out of date cached CSS styling. Browsers are way too aggressive at
caching CSS, refreshing a page doesn't usually fetch new CSS files in my
experience.

It certainly shouldn't look like that, and doesn't in any browser I have
tried.