[ZendTo] (no subject)

Brumm, Robert rbrumm at kleentest.com
Wed Nov 28 22:57:23 GMT 2018

I updated the server name in etc/apache2/sites-enabled/001-zendto.conf
and ...ssl.conf. Still going to the old URL.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail may contain trade secrets or

prohibited. Please inform the sender immediately and destroy the
original
transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.