[ZendTo] New Zendto install

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Nov 27 18:34:11 GMT 2018

Still poking at this... Used a little larger file just to see if it was virus related... I get the progress bar and then the below error...

Tested with sending a request for dropoff from internal address to same external and that works. So it is only in the part where an outside user tries to drop off unsolicited and gets the authentication email.