[ZendTo] Using the IMAP auth and e-mails don't show up from users' address

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Fri Nov 16 09:24:02 GMT 2018

Travis,

Okay, thanks for that. I will take a look and see what I can do. I would
rather stick with the internaldomains.conf information than add another
list of domains, if it can be avoided. Few people have that set to TRUE
anyway, and I suspect I shouldn't have implemented it in the first
place, as there are other ways of avoiding the problem it aims to solve.