[ZendTo] Swish2.css logo on 5.15-1 not on top

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Tue Nov 13 12:31:23 GMT 2018

In that case, it's more awkward. It should be the "overflow: hidden;"
line that's causing you that trouble.
But I added that with too-wide logos in mind, not too-tall.
I'll take another look at it, as too-tall logos actually work okay
provided they've got a transparent background.

On 13/11/2018 12:27, David Jones wrote:

> # diff swish2.css.orig swish2.css
> 669,680c669,674
> < float: right;
> < height: 60px;
> < line-height: 60px;
> < padding-left: 25px;
> < padding-right: 20px;
> < text-decoration: none;
> < font-weight: bold;
> < color: #a5abb0;
> < font-size: 3.5em;
> < text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #fbfbfb;
> < max-width: 260px;
> < overflow: hidden;
> ---
> >         height: 60px;
> >         float:right;
> >         padding-left:30px;
> >         padding-right:30px;
> >         line-height: 60px;
> >         text-decoration: none;

'Ever since the dawn of civilization, people have craved for an
  understanding of the underlying order of the world: why it is as
  it is, and why it exists at all. But even if we do find a complete
  theory of everything, it is just a set of rules and equations. What
  is it that breathes fire into the equations, and makes a universe
  for them to describe?' - Stephen Hawking