[ZendTo] Swish2.css logo on 5.15-1 not on top

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Tue Nov 13 10:36:14 GMT 2018

David,

Ah, okay. So your logo is taller than the box provided. No problem.

Can you send me a copy of the old #logo definition please?
(I'm not very good with git, tend to treat it as "write only", but if I
have a disaster I have loads of colleagues who know how to get previous
versions out :-)

Then I'll get the change in permanently for you.

On 12/11/2018 17:24, David Jones wrote:

> https://filedrop.clevelandmetroschools.org The logo was behind the
> white area until I put back the old #logo.

'They went with songs to the battle, they were young.
  Straight of limb, true of eye, steady and aglow.
  They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted,
  They fell with their faces to the foe.

  They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
  Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
  At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
  We will remember them.

  They mingle not with their laughing comrades again;
  They sit no more at familiar tables of home;
  They have no lot in our labour of the day-time;
  They sleep beyond England's foam.'
     - Ode of Remembrance, Laurence Binyon