[ZendTo] Swish2.css logo on 5.15-1 not on top

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Mon Nov 12 16:48:42 GMT 2018

Dave,

Can you send me a screenshot please?
Odd effects can be caused by your logo being too wide. If you
temporarily replace your logo with (as shipped) the word "ZendTo", does
it then look okay?

Thanks!
Jules.

On 11/11/2018 18:36, David Jones via ZendTo wrote:

> Just upgraded to latest RPM version on CentOS 7 and noticed the custom
> logo was behind the white box next to the new language selector.  I
> had to replace the #logo section in the swish2.css with an older
> version to get it back to the foreground.
>

> Dave

'There is silent poetry in the stillness of morning;
  in the calm, the cries & sighs of life sound like gentle music.'
  - @Astro_Wheels