[ZendTo] Using the IMAP auth and e-mails don't show up from users' address

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Thu Nov 1 16:29:40 GMT 2018

Travis,

If the students enter their entire email address (username at my.fsu.edu)
into the ZendTo login "username" box, then set
     'authIMAPDomain' => '',
in preferences.php.

If they just enter their username, then something more subtle is
happening which I will need to investigate further.

Please let me know if that helps.