[ZendTo] Fwd: Zendto Internet explorer error.

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Fri May 25 16:11:10 BST 2018

My guess would be that you are using SQLite as the database back-end for
ZendTo, and have just setup a new ZendTo server.
At the end of the installation process, it specifically tells you to
reboot your server and use a web browser to display the home page of
your ZendTo installation *before* adding any users.

Provided you haven't added lots of users yet, your quickest way out is to
1. Delete /var/zendto/zendto.sqlite
2. Restart your web server (apache2 or httpd depending on what Linux
you're running)
3. Browse to the home page of your ZendTo installation, so you show the
main menu.
4. Only *THEN* add a user.

If you do it in the wrong order, the file ownership+permissions on the
zendto.sqlite file end up totally wrong, which stops ZendTo (i.e. your
Apache) being able to write to it.

On 08/05/2018 09:38, Abdelkrime Agrou via ZendTo wrote:
> Could you please help me, i got the error message below in the log,
> while trying to upload a file from Internet explorer. (only form IE)
>
> Error: failed to add authdata fortest at test.com <mailto:test at test.com>  to authtable
> Thanks for your collaboration,
> Regards,
> -- --
> _/*Abdelkrime AGROU*/_
> *Ingénieur en informatique*
> /*tel : 0670160865*/
> /*0628518714*/

'There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world;
  and that is an idea whose time has come.'