[ZendTo] Upload limitation

Richard H. Burns burnsr at william.jewell.edu
Fri May 11 18:58:03 BST 2018

Mac OS. Safari and Chrome.

I was leaning toward a PHP issue, but what setting in PHP could do this? It's not a file size issue like many of the settings. So that would imply there was a setting that said '19' or some other number. That sounds more like something that would be in the Zend.to configuration file.

--
Richard Burns
Server and Systems Administrator

On 5/11/18, 12:01 PM, "ZendTo on behalf of John Thurston via ZendTo" <zendto-bounces at zend.to on behalf of zendto at zend.to> wrote:

    On 5/11/2018 8:15 AM, Richard H. Burns via ZendTo wrote:
    > I have looked through the logs and found nothing so far. It just ignores anything past 19, either by dragging or adding the file. If I remove one, it lets me add another, but still can't get past 19.

    I see no such limitation here. I see the same (uninhibited) performance
    with both the 'drag and drop' and 'file pick' interface.

    I'm running 5.02 on linux. Testing with Firefox 54

    What is your test environment?

    My hypothesis is something in your PHP implementation.

    John Thurston    907-465-8591
    John.Thurston at alaska.gov
    Department of Administration
    State of Alaska