[ZendTo] ZendTo and reCAPTCHA v2

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Wed Mar 7 17:37:20 GMT 2018

One of my customers informed me that my reCaptcha was behaving badly. I
now suspect I may have missed an End of Life notice on reCaptcha (now
called V1).

Has anyone switched ZendTo from reCaptcha V1 to V2?

Can you offer any insights?

 From the archives, it appears  brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com asked this
same question on October 20, 2017:
>> Does ZendTo support reCAPTCHA v2?  I see in the changelog that beta
>> support was added for invisible reCAPTCHA.  Not sure if this is
>> reCAPTCHA v2.
>>
>> And anyone using it, is it stable?
>>
>> Google says reCAPTCHA 1.0 is ending in 03/18.

Digging through my local mailbox archives, I can't find any messages
from this list between Oct 5 and 3 :(

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration