[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: Version 5.10-1 "production" released

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Fri Jun 29 17:33:10 BST 2018

On 6/29/2018 8:03 AM, Jules Field via ZendTo wrote:
> I have just done the "production" release of ZendTo version 5.10.

Thank you, again, for your time an effort.

>  1. Optional secure encryption and decryption of drop-offs, using a
>     passphrase set by the user.

Do you have the time to describe this to us?

Why was this added?
What business problem is it solving?
When in the flow are the bytes en/decrypted?

I'm going to go look at the code and see if I can answer some of those
questions, but would like to know the author's view.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska