[ZendTo] Calling all translators (again, sorry!)

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sun Jun 24 20:29:01 BST 2018

Manty and others,

I have added 1 or 2 strings to the po files since I last sent any out.

Please can you translate the missing phrases for me?

Manty — I think there's only 1 missing from what you sent me last time
(which was 1 I added since). It's a sentence about the encryption
feature in ZendTo's "about.php" page.

Many thanks all!
Jules.