[ZendTo] 5.04-6 beta : New "Download All Files" button

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Fri Jun 1 16:48:04 BST 2018

Hi folks!

I have just released a new beta version 5.04-6.
You can download it from here:
     http://zend.to/beta.php

2 major things that are new in 5.04:

1. In pages that let you download a drop-off, there is a new "Download
All Files" button.
I have coded this as carefully as I can, as browsers don't play nicely
when asked to do this.
Please do try it out on different systems, OSes and browsers and tell me
where it works and where it doesn't. And when it doesn't, how it fails.
Note the "Download All Files" button does not even appear on Internet
Explorer as it's just too broken for this to ever work.

2. The (beta) installer will now handle SUSE Enterprise Linux Server
(SLES) 12sp3 and openSUSE Leap 15.
To try out the beta of the installer, "curl -O
http://zend.to/files/install-beta.ZendTo.tgz" instead of the usual
address of it.

Due to a slight packaging change, I'm extremely interested to hear from
people doing an upgrade from any earlier release of version 5.00
onwards. Did anything break? Did it all work fine? Even in non-English
languages?

Here is the full ChangeLog:
- Added "Download All Files" button to ease fetching drop-offs.
   Note this does not work or appear on Internet Explorer.
- Added installer support for SUSE Enterprise 12 and openSUSE Leap 15.
- Security: Improved security of the session cookies.
- Security: ClaimID and Passcode now more secure (PHP7 only).
- Security: Disabled directory browsing.
- Removed the compiled language files (*.mo) from the package. The
   rpm and deb packages' built-in post-installation scripts will build
   them for you.

Please let me know how you get on!

Have a great weekend.

'In Flanders fields the poppies blow
  Between the crosses, row on row,
  That mark our place: and in the sky
  The larks still bravely singing fly
  Scarce heard amid the guns below.

  We are the dead: Short days ago,
  We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
  Loved and were loved: and now we lie
  In Flanders fields!

  Take up our quarrel with the foe
  To you, from failing hands, we throw
  The torch: be yours to hold it high
  If ye break faith with us who die,
  We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
  In Flanders fields.' Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae

Composed at the battlefront on May 3, 1915
during the second battle of Ypres, Belgium