[ZendTo] Issues with Zend.To 5.1

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sat Jul 7 17:38:32 BST 2018

Richard,

Did you split the contents of the array over more than 1 line?
I can't tell from what you've pasted.

If you did, that that would break my upgrader as it doesn't actually
know anything about PHP at all. It just knows about
     key => value,
lines, comments, and the overall shape of the preferences.php file. It's
language-agnostic.

If you didn't split it, I'm going to need to do some digging as this
doesn't happen to me.

On 06/07/2018 10:59 pm, Richard H. Burns via ZendTo wrote:

> Actually, this problem is really with 5.09.13.
>
>                 I did the upgrade to 5.10.2, and found that emails
> were no longer sending. I was getting “SMTP Error: data not accepted.
> SMTP server error: DATA END command failed Detail: 5.7.60 SMTP; Client
> does not have permissions to send as this sender SMTP code: 550.” The
> problem is we use relay authentication for the Exchange connector and
> Exchange won’t allow you to authenticate as one user, and then send as
> another. From what I see in the change log, Zendto is now trying to
> send as the from user not the actual sender and so it fails. An option
> to disable this would be beneficial.
>
> Secondly,
>
>                 This line - 'authLDAPBaseDN1'           =>
> array('OU=group1,DC=part1,DC=part2,DC=part3',
>
> 'OU=group2,DC=part1,DC=part2,DC=part3'),
>
>                 Became this line after the upgrade script -
> 'authLDAPBaseDN1'           =>
> array('OU=group1,DC=part1,DC=part2,DC=part3',,
>
> 'OU=group2,DC=part1,DC=part2,DC=part3'),
>
> Note the second ‘,’ on the first line. This of course caused an error.
>
> It took a while to figure that one out.
>
> --
>
> Richard Burns
>
> Server and Systems Administrator
>
> Office 816.415.7633
>
> William Jewell College | www.jewell.edu

'When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember
  that four of his fingers are pointing at himself.' - Louis Nizer