[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: Version 5.10-1 "production" released

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Mon Jul 2 09:14:46 BST 2018

There already is one. Just set the maximum bytes for encryption to 0 and
the feature should disappear.

On 01/07/2018 20:44, bbrendon--- via ZendTo wrote:
> Are you planning to add a way to disable encryption?
>
> On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 7:26 AM, Bryan Jones via ZendTo <zendto at zend.to
> <mailto:zendto at zend.to>> wrote:
>
>     There were no *rpmnew files created other than
>     /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php.rpmnew and /opt/zendto
>     /config/zendto.conf.rpmnew. I followed the steps documented to
>     integrate those changes with existing files.
>
>     However, I just cleared the browser cache and upon exiting the
>     passphrase dialog, the "Encrypt every file" setting is cleared.
>     Blindingly simple step I should have taken before.
>
>     Thank you!
>

>     *Disclaimer*
>
>     The information contained in this communication from the sender is
>     confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and
>     others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you
>     are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
>     taking action in relation of the contents of this information is
>     strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>
>     This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have
>     been automatically archived.

'In Flanders fields the poppies blow
  Between the crosses, row on row,
  That mark our place: and in the sky
  The larks still bravely singing fly
  Scarce heard amid the guns below.

  We are the dead: Short days ago,
  We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
  Loved and were loved: and now we lie
  In Flanders fields!

  Take up our quarrel with the foe
  To you, from failing hands, we throw
  The torch: be yours to hold it high
  If ye break faith with us who die,
  We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
  In Flanders fields.' Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae

Composed at the battlefront on May 3, 1915
during the second battle of Ypres, Belgium