[ZendTo] Propblem uploading a file

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Mon Jul 2 09:10:58 BST 2018

Martin,

Did you install it using the latest version of the ZendTo Installer?

Using the ZendTo Installer will solve all sorts of things such as the
libsodium support.

Please also check what /var/zendto/zendto.log says, and the
/var/log/apache2/ssl_error_log.

On 01/07/2018 15:02, Martin Kotuliak via ZendTo wrote:
> I have problems with some files, for example this one:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mo2Fuww8HcjrCaZRWnfIEkerjDmTLH9H/view?usp=sharing
>
> After the uploading zendto shows only this:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rFDGnLtO5r-vb8sS2dD2hHxAluF05v8W/view?usp=sharing
>
> I tried it on 5.01, 5.03, new install 5.03 (test server). I made a quick
> check in 5.10, seems the same, but there I have some other errors
> (libsodium support :-) ), apparently it is not correctly installed yet.
>
> So the system is Debian 8 (jessie) with the packages from debian
> repository.
>
> I tried to search older posts, but didn't find such behavior, but may be
> i was overlooked something.
>
> MK

'In Flanders fields the poppies blow
  Between the crosses, row on row,
  That mark our place: and in the sky
  The larks still bravely singing fly
  Scarce heard amid the guns below.

  We are the dead: Short days ago,
  We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
  Loved and were loved: and now we lie
  In Flanders fields!

  Take up our quarrel with the foe
  To you, from failing hands, we throw
  The torch: be yours to hold it high
  If ye break faith with us who die,
  We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
  In Flanders fields.' Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae

Composed at the battlefront on May 3, 1915
during the second battle of Ypres, Belgium