[ZendTo] 4.99-6 : LDAP admin accounts and accents in organization name

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Jan 18 15:24:57 GMT 2018

Denis,

This one should now be fixed too.
There were a few other accents that were either going missing from
unusual places, or were being under- or over-escaped in a few places.
Such as the "note" in a drop-off, but only in the email message when it
was *re-sent*. They should be all fixed now too.

I think I'm at a point to do what may (will? hopefully?) be the last
beta. So if you could confirm all the latest translations taken from
*my* version that I'm distributing, that would be fantastic. Mostly for
just things like the "downlads" bug and the paragraph about resumable
downloads not being translated on the "about" page, things like that.

Thanks!
Jules.

On 16/01/2018 09:09, carré, denis wrote:

> From what I tried so far, the only problem with french accents I
> noticed are with the organisation name : The accent in the
> organization name disappears in the dropoff summary and in the emails
> (I can send screenshot by private message if needed)

'What happened in the past that was painful, has a great deal to
  do with what we are today.' - William Glasser