[ZendTo] 4.99-6 : LDAP admin accounts and accents in organization name

Bocquet Stéphane Stephane.Bocquet at mediapost.fr
Tue Jan 16 10:08:48 GMT 2018

Hi Denis,

Try without ‘@domain.com’, it works for me with our AD.

'authAdmins'   => array('stephane.bocquet') in preferences.php

and

  'authenticator'             => 'AD',
  'authLDAPBaseDN1'           => 'DC=ad,DC=domain,DC=fr',
  'authLDAPServers1'          => array('ad.domain.fr'),
  'authLDAPAccountSuffix1'    => '@ad.domain.fr',
  'authLDAPUseSSL1'           => false,
  'authLDAPBindUser1'         => 'zendto.adm at ad.domain.fr',
  'authLDAPBindPass1'         => 'password',
  'authLDAPOrganization1'     => 'MonOrganisation',

Stéphane,